Saturday 27 February 2016

Beach Elopement Inspiration 2015 | Saskatchewan Lakes

This fantastic beach elopement inspiration session was recently featured on the Canadian wedding blog Champagne Sweets!

I was so excited when Mandy asked if I would be interested in designing a summer inspiration shoot. I decided to use a turquoise-blue color palette. I chose a covering that reflected a “mermaid tail.” A wood table top was set with nautical accent pieces. For the centrepiece I chose an old lantern with aged seashell pieces. I approached Backwoods Design Co. to create a nautical menu that would match the décor. We kept the entire design simple, with only a few on the creative team. The location was absolutely perfect and we managed to catch the sunset!

Décor and Design: Circle the Date Wedding and Event Planning
Photographer:Mandy Maier Creative
Bride’s dress and headpiece: Garage Clothing
Makeup and Hair: Bride’s design
Graphic Design Pieces: Kayla Kientz Design Company
Flowers: Costco
Coconut Sweets: Country Corner Donuts Regina


No comments:

Post a Comment